The first meeting of the Financial Stability Council in 2016 was held on Friday 22 January at the Ministry of Finance and Economic Affairs. The topic of the meeting was risk in the financial system. It was revealed that the outlook is for increased imbalances in the domestic economy in the coming term. System-wide credit growth is still within modest limits, but it is likely that demand for credit will grow in the near future.More...
Icelandic State Financial Investments (ISFI) on behalf of the Icelandic state manages 98.2 % holding in Landsbankinn hf. (Landsbankinn), 13.0 % holding in Arion Banki hf., 5.0 % holding in Íslandsbanki hf. and 49.5 % holding in Sparisjóður Austurlands hf. in accordance with Act no. 88/2009.More...
- Treasury finances January-November 2015
- Treasury Prepays ISK 50 billion of the Central Bank's bond – 10% overall reduction of debt in 2015
- Treasury finances January-October 2015
- Treasury finances January-September 2015
- Consultation between Central Bank and Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs on exemptions for the three failed banks' estates
Subscription - @ and RSS