Four investment funds authorised in January by the Supreme Court to pose questions to court-appointed assessors have withdrawn their request. The request was filed due to planned legal action against the State in connection with legislation on the treatment of offshore króna assets.More...
The Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs has, as provided for in Act No. 16/2013 of the Icelandic parliament Althingi, published a report on the progress of plans to remove capital controls.More...
- First meeting of the Financial Stability Council 2017
- Republic of Iceland buys back 876.9 million of own bonds denominated in USD
- Fiscal Plan for 2018-2022
- S&P Research Update Republic of Iceland Ratings Raised To 'A/A-1' OnLifting Of Capital Controls
- Moody‘s Investors Service, Issuer Comment on the Government of Iceland
Subscription - @ and RSS