The Government of Iceland has decided, following consultation with the Financial Supervisory Authority and the Central Bank of Iceland, that there is no reason for the declaration concerning the blanket Treasury guarantee of deposits to remain in effect.More...
Statistics for Treasury finances for January-July 2016 are now available.More...
- Moody's upgrades Iceland's government ratings to A3; outlook stable
- Increased freedom – liberalisation of capital controls
- Treasury finances January-June 2016
- Fitch Ratings: change in methodology aligns long-term local currency ratings with long-term foreign currency ratings
- Fitch Ratings affirms Iceland's sovereign rating at BBB+ with stable outlook
Subscription - @ and RSS