Individuals' and companies' freedom to transfer funds to and from Iceland and to carry out foreign exchange transactions will increase greatly, according to the bill of legislation that the Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs will present before Parliament tomorrow.More...
Fitch Ratings: change in methodology aligns long-term local currency ratings with long-term foreign currency ratings
This week international rating agency Fitch Ratings held a global portfolio rating committee related to an overhaul of the Agency's sovereign methodology released on May 26th, 2016. The results of the committee were published today.More...
- Fitch Ratings affirms Iceland's sovereign rating at BBB+ with stable outlook
- Standard & Poor's affirms Iceland's sovereign ratings at BBB+/A-2 with a stable outlook
- Treasury finances January-May 2016
- Republic of Iceland buys back its own debt
- Support of funding and operation of new business ventures and small growth companies
Subscription - @ and RSS